Friday, 12 March 2010

Lady Snail

Introducing Lady Snail..

She is really cute and you could make one of your very own tomorrow at COW HQ in the custard factory. 
I was really pleased with how she turned out.  I have changed my amigurumi snail pattern quite a bit since Monsieur Slow last summer, but I am delighted with the results. 


We will also be making cute little ladybirds. 


I may even get time to do some baking... (but don't hold me to that!)
Places still available too, contact us for details
CreativeOpenWorkshops@gmail.com
077 0781 4140


Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Origami Jewellery said...

What a cute snail!! So cute :D
I started following you now!

We went to the custard factory to join the craft fair(COW) last year and we enjoyed the fair even though it was quiet. We liked the nice atmosphere. Unfortunately it's too far to go there from us now as we moved to Nottingham.