Friday 14 August 2009

Handmade 8th August, Custard Factory

I meant to get this post up at the beginning of the week, but oh well...
Saturday was great - most of us were outside and the fresh air was lovely! Some new people were there, including Harriet and her lovely screenprints and Isabel from Betty Who? with a gorgeous selection of dresses (one of which I tried on,check it out here, along with other pics from the day).
I brought my spinning wheel and spent the afternoon spinning plarn for Fran's market bag.
I made a tiny cupcake in the morning, with help from my fellow stall holders - thanks for the beads(sprinkles) Sarah, and for the thread to sew them in, Isabel.


It was snapped up immediately by Fran and placed amongst the edible mini cupcakes.

I'll be there again tomorrow, I'm bringing some edible cakes this week too. And I have made two rather special tiny crochet brooches this week that will be amongst the range also.

Do come along and support all things Handmade! Hope to see you there! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Well I can see why its stunning.
X

Peeko said...

Thanks Lisa
x